What is the Grace Church New Ross?
- People who unimpressed with religion.
- People who are relying on Christ alone to give them the gift of eternal life – not because we are good, but because He has died on the cross for sinners.
- We believe . . . in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth ; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on the cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
The only solution for our spiritually lost state is to be reconciled to God through Jesus Christ.
Salvation is a free gift, by grace. It cannot be achieved by good works nor is it given according to race, status, or ability – salvation is through faith alone and by grace alone.
- God wants us to UNDERSTAND “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23 “…there is none righteous, no, not one.” Romans 3:10
- God wants us to KNOW that the penalty for sin is death. “For the wages of sin is death…” Romans 6:23a
- God wants us to SEE that Jesus Christ, the man who was God, chose to die and pay our penalty of death for sin. “But God commendeth His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
- God wants us to BELIEVE that we can be declared not guilty because of His grace.”Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:1
- Most of all, God wants us to know that “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life; and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” John 3:36 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13